Quite often companies performing website audit will only find those problems that are related to their field of expertise. E.g. after an audit, a web studio will say, “Redesign your website”, and an advertising agency will insist, “Buy ads from us”, an SEO firm will insist on organic traffic optimization.
1. You get specific recommendations on website modernization, traffic optimization and product / its price optimization (a 30-50-page-long report);
2. You get an understanding of your current funnel situation and awareness of bottlenecks removing which can boost the growth of your KPIs (number of leads, revenue, conversion rate etc.);
3. You get an independent professional opinion.
A complete website audit by an independent company gives you a full and precise picture of your current digital marketing situation.
This happens in three stages:
1. Implementing a website analysis system and creating a report panel based on the AARRR?AARRR is a marketing model, which is based on such stages of a customer journey as Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Referral and Revenue. methodology.
After the website audit, you can control statistics and efficiency metrics of your digital marketing and business KPIs.
2. Complex analysis of your website “from A to Z” (30-50 pages).
You get a report listing all discovered flaws and bottlenecks together with recommended changes and corrections.
3. Implementing received recommendations.
Implementing our recommendations usually results in:
|Audit is performed by professionals of a certified Google Analytics Partner|
|Website traffic analysis is client-tailored and does not contain commonplace recommendations|
|Audit is as complete as possible and includes every way to increase website efficiency|
|Analysis of website metrics according to the AARRR model has the biggest influence on KPIs|